Thread: Looking for Broadcom BCM4322 drivers.

Looking for Broadcom BCM4322 drivers.

Hi,

Ok, I give up. Where does Broadcom hide the drivers for a DCM4322 mini-PCI wireless device? Even a search of the support site returns 0 results. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help,

Charles

Hi All,

The actual model printed on the device is BCM43222 and the P/N is A241-431801R-02 (Dual Band). I have read other posts that make me think I am in the wrong section (wireless users are not helped). Please point me in the direction where I can get help.

Thank you,

Charles

Hi All,

I wanted to report back that I found a way to install the drivers that worked. This is what I did:

First, I had to install broadcom_wifi_5.10.79.14-xp.exe found after searching the web. I had to use the old way to install, pick the device from a list which was 'Network Adapters'. Then I had to click the 'Have Disk' button and point to my installation directory. Windows told me the hardware was not compatible but I went ahead anyway. When finished I had version 5.10.79.14 installed.

Second, I updated the drivers with file BROADCOM_ABGN_DD-WRT.zip from DriverGuide website. I had to install the same way as above but it seems to have worked. I now have version 5.60.350.11 installed.

I have noticed that when I click on the 'Driver Details' button I get 1 file listed and it has a version number of 5.10.79.14. I have also noticed that the locations added in BROADCOM_ABGN_DD-WRT.zip show up with percent signs before and after them. Example: On the 'Advanced' tab Location shows up as %Location% and the options show up as %UnitedStates%, %Germany% and %Japan%.

I do not know if this matters maybe someone else knows?

Thanks for your time,

Charles